Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Week 1

This week our tasks were primarily based around note taking on a variety of topics. These included topics such as 'What makes a good website?’ a web glossary and details about our first assignment.

For this assignment, we must plan a website about a famous Britain. I decided to choose Tony Benn, as I thought that this would give me a large scope of different designs, and could be tailored to suit a variety of audiences. These could include children, GCSE students and adults. We compiled a set of notes to help us understand what is involved in creating the assignment.

At the moment I think that the assignment will be a tough learning process, as it is a large step up from projects I have done in the past. I will also have to learn new skill such a referencing, and researching heavily from a range of resources including books and online sources.

Over the next week, I will be continuing the research I started in college so that I can build up a good knowledge about my great Briton and also about how this knowledge can be used in the design process of my website.


No comments: